Study in Tenzin School
• Tenzin School, Paro, opened in 2009 provides you with ample opportunities to improve yourself not only in your academic performance but also helps you develop yourself as true, dedicated Bhutanese.
• Tenzin School in Phuentsholing has extra provisions to motivate you to develop your social skills as you have students studying in the lower grades too who will look upto you as seniors and models of behaviour.
• The two High schools are well equipped with all the facilities required both for high school students and young school going children.
• Both the schools have excellent, experienced and qualified Principals and staff and our students strength in each class is calculated at 1:35 making it very convenient both for teachers and students for effective learning and teaching.
- Annual examination result for class 11 has been declared on 15th December . CLICK HERE to check the result for class 11 annual exam
- School will be closed for winter vacation w.e.f 18th December 2014.
- Fees structure for 2016
- Arts and commerce Dayscholar:- Nu. 40,000 per year
- Arts and commerce boarders:- Nu. 65,000 per year
- Science dayscholar:- Nu. 45,000 per year
- Science boarders:- Nu. 70,000 per year