Study in Tenzin School
Tenzin School, Paro, opened in 2009 provides you with ample opportunities to improve yourself not only in your academic performance but also helps you develop yourself as true, dedicated Bhutanese.
• Tenzin School in Phuentsholing has extra provisions to motivate you to develop your social skills as you have students studying in the lower grades too who will look upto you as seniors and models of behaviour.
• The two High schools are well equipped with all the facilities required both for high school students and young school going children.
• Both the schools have excellent, experienced and qualified Principals and staff and our students strength in each class is calculated at 1:35 making it very convenient both for teachers and students for effective learning and teaching.
- Fees structure is as follows:
Arts and commerce Dayscholar:- Nu. 40,000 per year
Arts and commerce boarders:- Nu. 65,000 per year
Science dayscholar:- Nu. 45,000 per year
Science boarders:- Nu. 70,000 per year
- Two candidate as Tenzin Scholarship on Kidu and Merit basis
- Stream toppers are awarded Nu. 10,000